Monday, July 25, 2011

Where I am...

This blog has been awfully quiet and sleepy.  

Kinda like our cats when they sleep. * 
Or my golden when she was a puppy.  That picture is far cuter.  But of course I can't find it.

The bloggish silence is kind of rather bugging me and I really want to just sit and ya know, blog.  But I can't.  I'm sitting.  And I'm writing.  (And studying.  And reading.  And writing.)  I'm down to the last few weeks before my final college deadline for my doula course.  So if you never see me or hear from me, this is why.  I'm locked up in my woman cave studying all things pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding, and doula related. (When I'm not at work.)  

I will return to civilization and social life around September 1st.  Scratch that.  I have a mama due September 7th.  Then I'll be searching for a second job.  Then I'm going to Michigan in October.  Then it's the holidays.  Then I have a mama due January 6th.  Maybe I'll see and chat with y'all in the next life!

In the meantime, enjoy the rest of your summer! And be glad you got one.  Some of us are stuck in woman caves studying.**



*This isn't our cat.  Just one that looks exactly like one of our cats.  Please know our cats are not inside and most definitely not on our couch.

**I'm not complaining.  Honestly, I'm thrilled to be so close to being certified!

No comments:

Post a Comment