Sunday, January 22, 2012

Quiet?

This blog has been quiet for almost a month.  My life? It's been anything but quiet.  There is so much going on in my mind and heart and life that I've just been too overwhelmed to try to word it in a way that I dare post in a public place.  I've  thought about writing more times than I can recall...  Obviously, it hasn't happened.

So I'm writing this little blurb to remind myself I have a blog.  I really should write on it.  And it really may help me to figure out how to put things into (appropriate) words.  I'm just not quite there yet...

The battle for truth is perhaps the hardest to fight; at least when "speaking" to myself in my thoughts.  There is major war going on here...and I'm out of strength to fight.  Once again, 2 Corinthians 12:9 is my current favorite verse.  And I'm clinging to God's promise in it because I'm whooped. 

"And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness."  Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." (2 Cor. 12:9)

No comments:

Post a Comment