This weekend's weather has been beyond gorgeous! After lots of rain it's especially appreciated. :) Yesterday we had two wedding receptions (way fun!) one of which was outdoors and it was just perfect outside! Today my friend and I took advantage of the beautifulness and went canoeing. It was a blast. It was also a bit interesting since neither of us have gone much. Picture zig-zagging canoe that is supposed to be going straight: that was us.
Even thought it's been lacking in the sleep department, it's been a wonderfully relaxing weekend full of fun and laughter! And since it's been awhile since I posted anything from my "gifts list", here are a few (or more than a few) samples from the past few months.
109. fruit loops
117. wonderful time of worship & hearing the Word
121. little bro's first basketball game!
128. spaghetti & meatballs dinner with family
129. sparkling clean car
136. comfort food (creamy potato soup)
142. snicker's ice cream, rolos, twizzlers, and mike & ike's
144. great girls' day shopping in Rockford
167. more supplements hiding in the cupboard - saves $$!
169. six Culver's frozen custard flavors - thanks Dad!
174. super orange Emergen-C
196. favorite comfy jeans, shirt, and sweatshirt to wear
197. awesome plaid socks!
198. fun baking with the little sis
206. 26 years of life given to my "biggest bro"
207. worshipping our amazing Savior as the body of Christ