Thursday, March 3, 2011

pain

My heart is so heavy for all the people I love who are going through so much pain and suffering right now.    It breaks my heart.  It would crush me if I didn't know I can trust Jesus to carry them through...how blessed I am to know so many who love and serve Him and can lean on Him during heart wrenching times.  I honestly don't know how people make it through life without Him...I guess it explains all the bitterness and depression we see around us.  I came across this verse yesterday and it was such a blessing to my heart...such a precious promise for the pain in my own life and the pain in the lives of those I love.  And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying.  There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.  (Revelations 21:4)

No comments:

Post a Comment