Thursday, October 27, 2011

Friends

A friend loves at all times...  (Prov. 17:17)

Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends. (John 15:13)

I have pretty much the best of the best friends in the world.  Yes folks, the WORLD.

Lyd & Nomi before our zig zag canoe trip this summer

Last night I got to hang out with my friend Lydia.  (Yes, she never blogs. Leave her a comment for me, would ya? Maybe she'll write something than.)  We talked "business" (she's a graphic designer and is designing my doula business logo-woot!), ate French toast & sausage for supper, swapped all kinds of stuff on our Macbook Pro's, watched "The Village", talked a whole big bunch, and laughed a ton.  

There's something about girl time.  It gives one new energy and cheeryness.  Here's to a lovely fall weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment