Monday, March 4, 2013

Early to Rise Challenge - Day Four


This was the easiest morning so far. I'm so thankful! After the torture of getting out of bed yesterday morning, I was getting a little scared about this early to rise thing. It may have helped that I went to bed two and half hours earlier last night than Saturday night. *wink*

God is helping me do something that I often felt like I could never do. Rising early has never been something I was good at and my health challenges have only made getting out of bed harder. 

But when I invite God in to do help me, it's incredible what He can enable me to do. Four days in a row of getting up between 5:20 and 6:30? This may make some of you life-long-early-risers laugh a little, but that's an amazing testimony to God's work in and through me.

I have had so many blog posts swirling through my head for the past couple months. So much has changed in my life and I haven't taken time to write any of it on here. God's showing up and coming through in "impossible" and very difficult situations. Maybe one of these days I'll be able to scribble a few more posts. After all, my mornings are getting longer. *smile*

Here's to all of you fellow Early to Rise Challenge folks! We're more than halfway through the first week! Wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment