Tuesday, February 15, 2011

njoying life

Well, this is my first blog post ever. :)  Not sure if this will just be a blog for me to look at or if others will follow it...either way, my goal is to have a place where I can record the good things in life...the goodness of God. (I'm sure there will be pictures, crazy posts, honest not-feeling-so-thankful posts, etc....I'm random,  spontaneous, and transparent so there's no doubt in my mind this blog will be the same!)

The beginning of this month I began recording daily "gifts"....and will keep documenting them until I have reached one thousand! (www.onethousandgifts.com)  I have a feeling I will continue way beyond a thousand though. :)  Life can get so rough and crazy...this is a small, practical way to look for and thank God for the daily miracles and gifts.  When I'm looking, I can find them even on the hardest days!  I'm already up to to sixty-one and it's been less than two weeks (two hard weeks, for the record).  I'm so excited about this journey of focusing on the positive things in life when there is so much negativity.  I don't want to just survive...I want to enjoy this brief life I've been given.  Here goes!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment